Join Team Friends and make your kilometers count!
In December, Friends-International’s team along with supporters from more than 10 countries will gather around the world to run marathons and make their kilometers matter.
Our challenge? Raise $15,000 to build futures for marginalized Cambodian youth!
The race (in Cambodia)
Date: Sunday 2 December 2018
Location: Start/finish line is in front of Angkor Wat temple, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
With 3 different distances, there is a course for everyone!
- 3K Fun Run (run or walk)
- 10K Road Race
- 10K Artificial arm/leg
- 21K Half Marathon
- 21K WheelChair
Makes your kilometers count! Run and help us build futures for Cambodian youth!
- $10 could pay for health care for a student for a month
- $25 could buy one school kit for a child to go to school
- $50 could pay for one month of vocational training for a student
Running with Friends is much more than just running! Here is what you will get:
- Big cheers from our team on the day
- #RunWithFriends running tops
- A free post-race brunch party with all runners
- Amazing prizes for the best fundraisers with boutique hotel stays, cooking experience, restaurant voucher, sports products…
- Fundraising ideas to smash your target
- Training tips to be on the podium
Join Team Friends now!
3 WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Register for the race you want to participate to and send Marine an email to say you want to #RunWithFriends!
- Create your fundraising page on JustGiving and start collecting donations to support our work. Download our how-to guide to get you started!
- Download our fundraising pack with plenty of tips and ideas to smash your fundraising target!
Help us change lives
Want to help us smash our fundraising target and help more children and youth next year? Donate to our campaign on JustGiving!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
No one likes to run alone! Be part of a team and get encouraged by our cheerleaders on the sideline. A post-race brunch party will be organized, a great way to finish up and to celebrate with the other runners.