:Our dedicated teams of almost 500 #EverydayHeroes work with our many partners to ensure that we give these children and families our best at all times.
- Executive Director: Mr. Sébastien Marot
- Deputy Directors: Ms. Ampor Sam-Oeun and Mr. Sébastien Le Mouellic
Our team of dedicated Technical Coordinators (TCo’s) provides expert technical advice across a range of disciplines (including social work, drugs etc) to our program teams. They travel across the world ensuring that our teams are supported to deliver best practice services.
Finance, Human Resources and Partnerships
Our Finance team, Human Resources team and Partnerships team support all our programs and projects staff and financial resources, and ensure the ongoing sustainability of our work.
- International Finance Coordinator: Ms. Kanchan Kapoor
- Internal Controls and Compliance Coordinator: Ms. Phalla Von
- International HR Coordinator: Mr. Marko Ivkovic
- International Partnerships Coordinator: Ms. Iona Bergius
The Communications team (which includes the Design team) enables effective communication within all parts of the organization and also ensures that the world knows about Friends and the work it does.
- International Communications Coordinator: Mr. James Sutherland
Friends Alliance Programs
Friends Program teams deliver services directly – on the streets, in communities, and in drop-in, education and training centers. They save lives, build futures and work to prevent more young people becoming pushed to the margins of society.
Providing social, prevention and direct protection services to children, youth and their families.
- Saving Lives International Coordinator: Mr. Sébastien Le Mouellic
Providing sustainable solutions ensuring access to education and employment and ensuring family preservation.
- Building Futures International Coordinator: Ms. Ampor Sam-Oeun
Our Program Directors are:
- Kaliyan Mith Siem Reap and Poipet: Mr. Maneth Tho (108 co-workers)
- Mith Samlanh Phnom Penh: Ms. Somaya Map (208 co-workers)
- Phnom Penh Program: Mr. Chen Dechorith (10 co-workers)
- Peuan Peuan Bangkok: Ms. Orawan Saowapat (16 co-workers)
- Peuan Mit Vientiane and Luang Prabang: Ms. Ketsone Philaphandet (53 co-workers)
- Teman Baik Jakarta: Mr. Ari Widodo (11 co-workers)
- Friends-International Switzerland: Ms. Valerie Sfier (1 co-worker)
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- International Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Coordinator: Ms. Lucy Merchant
Our ChildSafe team works to ensure that communities are enabled to best protect their children. From grassroots networks in urban areas to the global travel arena, ChildSafe raises awareness of our shared responsibility to protect our children, and trains and equips individuals and organizations to meet those responsibilities.
- ChildSafe Agents Technical Coordinator: Mr. Khemreth Vann (Tito)
- ChildSafe International Coordinator: Ms. Marie Duong
The ChildSafe Alliance team supports our alliance members, helping them to increase their impact and provide the best possible services to marginalized young people across the world.
- Migration Technical Coordinator: Mr. Vuthy Reth
- Friends Futures Factory (F3) Acting Coordinator: Mr. Gustav Auer
The Board is currently composed of:
- Chairperson: Mr. Leonard Coster
- Treasurer: Mr. Michael Gilmore
- Secretary: Ms. Vivian Gee
- Member: Mr. Tamo Wagener
- Member: Ms. Lucile Belleville
- Honorary Board Members:
- Mr. Denis Marot
- Mr. Winston Mc Colgan
- Ms. Annegret Marot-Koerner