Our main office is located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia but we collaborate with people from all over the world. We are an equal opportunity employer and on top of that we celebrate diversity in our working environment. By working with us you will be helping marginalized young people to have access to education, training and all the support they need to become productive citizens of their country. You can play a part in building that better future for them!
There are currently vacancies with Friends-International. You can view the most current vacancies with Friends by clicking on the links below. Please check back here regularly for new openings.
Friends-International is an equal opportunity employer. Successful candidates will be selected based on merit.
Successful applicants will be expected to comply with Friends-International’s Child Protection Policy.
CHILD PROTECTION POLICY COMPLIANCE INFORMATION
Friends-International is a ChildSafe organization. All candidates for any of the roles with FI (full-time staff, part-time staff, consultants, interns, volunteers etc.) will go through a thorough and comprehensive child protection background process consisting of:
- a police record / background check
- references check of at least 2 contacts / previous employers
A complete Child/Beneficiary Protection Policy can be found on this link.
- Operations Officer
- Finance Officer
- Volunteer Beauty and Barber Adviser
- Internship Opportunity
- IT Intern
- International Partnerships-Grants Coordinator
- Partnerships-Grants Officer
- Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
- Marketing And Events Coordinator
- IT Network Administator
- Employment Manager
- Sale and Retails Officer/Trainer
- Employment Project Positions